In order to discard the e-mails which might contain malicious files, you have to follow the next steps:
- Connect to cPanel at this URL: https://domain.tld:2083 (For example: https://easyhost.com:2083)
- Navigate to "E-mail" section > E-mail Filters
*If you want to apply the filter for all e-mail addresses, click on "Global Email Filters".
3. Choose the e-mail address which you want to set the filter for.
4. Click on "Manage Filters".
5. Click on "Create a new filter".
6. Set a name for the filter.
7. Add the rules for each type of extension (see below the potential malicious file extensions).
High risk of malicious file extensions:
Be aware that this rule will discard all the e-mails which contain one of the above mentioned extensions. If you want to keep a copy of the message, you will need to create a new folder and set the action "Deliver to a folder".
For more information on reliable hosting and the services we offer, please visit our homepage.