- From your cPanel account, go to Email Accounts under EMAIL.
- From the list of e-mail addresses, go to CONNECT DEVICES for the e-mail address to be set up.
- Our recommendation is to follow the instructions in the "Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)" box to establish a secure client connection to the server.
- SSL (or SSL/TLS) applies during manual email client setup for all protocols (SMTP, IMAP, or POP3)
- Use the IMAP protocol to ensure that e-mails are synchronized with the server and thus prevent them from being accidentally lost from the device on which the client is configured.
- The name of the incoming and outgoing server differs depending on the server on which your plan is hosted.
- IMAP, POP3 and SMTP require authentication means that the password and username authentication boxes must be checked during the email client setup.
For more information on reliable hosting and the services we offer, please visit our homepage.