- From the File menu, at the top left, click on Add Account.
- Select the option "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and then click Next.
- Leave the "Internet e-mail" option checked and click Next.
- In the "Internet e-mail settings" Internet window, you must fill in the fields as follows.
NOTE: Email Client Settings can be found in cPanel: cPanel E-Mail settings for configuring the e-mail client
- Your name: The name that appears when sending emails.
- Email address: The email address for which the account is set up.
- Account Type: IMAP is recommended.
- Incoming mail server: mail.example.ro (to be filled in with mail.the domain name to which the e-mail address belongs)
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.example.ro (to be filled in with mail. the domain name to which the e-mail address belongs)
- Username: The email address for which the account is set up
NOTE: “Save Password” and “Require Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)” must be checked.
- Once all the information has been filled in, the "More settings" button will become active. Click on "More settings".
- In the following window, navigate to the Advanced tab and fill in the fields as follows:
- Incoming server (IMAP): The port must be 993, with SSL encryption
- Outgoing server (SMTP): The port must be 465, with SSL encryption
NOTE: If the outgoing server was set to POP3 in the previous step, its port must be set to 995, with SSL encryption
- After filling in the fields, click OK to return to the "Internet e-mail settings" window.
- In the "Internet Email Settings" window, click Next. Outlook will perform a test, and if the settings have been made properly, it should provide the Completed result.
- Click "Close" and then "Finish" in the next window to confirm your email account setting.
For more information on reliable hosting and the services we offer, please visit our homepage.