The domain name registrar manages the domain name reservation.
When you purchase a domain name through a registrar, it allows you to perform the following administrative actions:
- manage the contact information of the registration;
- manage the nameservers that your domain uses;
- DNSSEC management, which is a security feature for domain.
To identify your registrar, perform the following steps:
- In your browser, enter the following link: Click Here!
- Enter the domain name in the text field and press the search button.
- A new page will appear containing information about your domain. Find the details of the registrar in the "Registrar Info" field.
For more information on reliable hosting and the services we offer, please visit our homepage.