The transfer of the right of use over a domain name can be made by changing the billing data.
You can change of the billing data by modifying the holder of the service provision contract.
To do that, you must sign an assignment contract through which the rights and obligations arising from the contract with Easyhost are transferred to the new owner.
The process is simple:
- Send the request to email@example.com to change the billing data;
- In response to the request, you will receive the assignment contract which you will need to fill in and sign. Scan the contract and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- After the contract is validated the billing data will be changed and the domain name registration data will be updated at the registrar;
- You will receive the confirmation of the data update and the assignment contract signed by the Easyhost representative by email.
In order to reduce the settlement time of your request, please make sure that, when sending the assignment contract, it meets the following requirements:
- Mention the contract number / service ID for which you want to change the billing data; this information can be found both in your myEasyhost account and on the invoices;
- If you want to transfer several services, please enter the contract numbers / service IDs in the same assignment contract;
- Both the assignor and the assignee must sign the contract;
- The date on which the document is signed is completed;
- Scan the document properly so it is readable.
For more information on reliable hosting and the services we offer, please visit our homepage.